Thursday, October 30, 2008

My many LASTs

Thinking it over, this exam has been many "LAST"s for me.

My friends and I always joke before every subject like "人生最后一次考国文作文!" "人生最后一次考华文作文!" "以后不再碰物理了!" "回家把电脑课本烧掉!" and the ever popular "死料啰,这次!" Haha... ... We did have a lot of fun together. During classes, during breaks, even during the terrible 毕业考 and 统考.

We'll never sit in the same classroom again.... We'll never do our lessons together again.... We'll never say "早安" to each other every morning again.... We'll never listen to 鸿聪老师 's crazy stories again.... We'll never see 宗亮 and 悦广 cracking jokes in class again.... We'll never witness 阿廖, 会端 and many others kacau 小嘉 again....

NOTE: The above-mentioned people, you should be honoured your names appeared in my precious blog space. haha... just joking...

It makes me sad to think that we can't do these things together again. I feel that these feelings are a way to harden our "wings" before we "take flight" into the "sky" (our universities or colleges). Hehe.... so best get over it.

Miss you guyz~

No comments: