Monday, November 3, 2008

纪念册

Today, I decided to check my mail. 705! Oh my god!

I've ignored it for two years now....... except when sending project documents or Animal Farm notes. Haha.....

Anyway, I was 杀-ing my Inbox when I came across an e-mail from my sis.



Ta-Da~~!!!!! This is the cover for my 纪念册!! My sis help me design de. Nice ler.... The "回忆" is made to look like it's formed from raindrops. She also added those purple strips and the 2008... >.<>SO! Those people out there who haven't fisnished writing my 纪念册, hurry up and finish it o!

I still have 15+ 纪念册 I haven't written myself, so I'm not in any position to say so, haha...... oh well... hehe XD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O-M-Jesse.i think...i forgot all about that..although i keep promising ppl that i would return by mail

xueli said...

看到雨驹这样写,忽然自豪...因为已经写好还你了!哈哈!

Amy said...

就是啰,雪丽!! 哈哈
我自己还有十五份还没写诶(ei) !!!
*惭愧*
我想,要用post来还各位了!!