Wednesday, January 20, 2010

'Housekeeping'

Heyyyyy cleaning my blog today.

After I discovered Facebook (see previous post), I totally forgot about my blog!

And I planned to write a post on the last day of 2009 too. 31st of December ar...... It's 20th of January today! Argh, Amy Fam Yiu Cai, you horribly terrible procrastinator!

Anyway, I'll blurb along till I feel this post is long enough to 敷衍 everyone. ^^

Okay, first, my life has been sucked away by MouseHunt, a Facebook application. It's sooo...... unexciting (yes, you read that right, UNEXCITING) compared to other action games but I'm still possesed by it. Haih, haih, haih.....

Secondly, I remember thinking in Melbourne -- after exams, before discovering Facebook -- to blog about my results when they're released. My results were released AGES ago, and yet..... haha...... didn't post it all. I did better than last semester! ^o^

Thirdly, and most importantly, the Taiwan people are coming back! The love of my life (ah... wait... ueekkkkkkk *vomit*) a.k.a. Pony Chai will land in Kuching in... ah.... *looking at watch* an hour or so.
YeeJia's come back a few days ago (17th of January) but I haven't contacted him yet. Another dear friend (YuLing) is coming back today too, if I remember correctly! ^^

Okay, my blog's clean enough for now. See ya later! Baking CNY cookies soon so my blog will be revived soon enough, hehe.

No comments: