Saturday, February 14, 2009

Last Day in Kuching

Happy Valentine's Day~~

Today is my last day in Kuching. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning at 6 something in the morning. That means I have to wake up around 3 am and be at the airport at 4 am!!!! Sien......

I'm going to miss Kuching very, very much. I'm missing it already. I'll miss my mum, Eric, my best friends - Joanne, Pony, YuLing, YanXi, Jiun, Yuting, Fun Joo...... my cousins, my room, my favourite places in Kuching, my piano, my baking oven, my recipe book......

When I was still in Senior 3, I always thoguht that I would NEVER get homesick. 'Cause I'm too practical for that. I thought that I'd be thrilled to get away from this town and try a new life outside the big, exciting world.

Suprisingly (even for me) , I'm SAD to be LEAVING. I can't bear to leave Kuching and my memories here. Now I understand what YuTing felt like a few weeks ago in UCSI. She messaged to me that she was really sad there. At that time, I didn't understand, just sympathised. Now I really feel it too.

Hasta la Vista everyone! I'll miss you all! Take care......

It really is IRONIC. Now that I get to go, I really don't want to.

I really don't.

4 comments:

funjoo said...

wish all d best to u...
surely i wil miss u de~

Siew Phin said...

at least got ppl also feel the same way as me,tats how i comfort myself...good luck to u,my soon to be dentist!

Yuling said...

will miss u very much too, Amy..
keep update ur blog to let us know ur latest situation..
wish all teh best to u at Aus.. ^^

Amy said...

Thanks guys =). I now at RMIT Library. Got internet. Here very boring de, many free time, so I will always update my blog. But now my house there no connection, so cannot update gok >.< .... Miss u all ar!