Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still in RMIT Library

ARGH! It's 11.24 am (MY time 8.24am) now!! Where's Janet??? It was 9 something when she left me here. I've sat here for so long! Blog update finish, games played liao. Even the two swearing guys beside me have gone!

The funniest thing just happened. Okay~ Maybe it's not THAT funny, but still...

A lot of people just came into the library. They're probably new students on a tour of the school. It's Orientation Day after all. The teacher brought them along the computers. And I was like, so sia-soi!!! cause everyone around me were working on their design work or essays.

Then only one person was clicking sushi on the screen amd reading anime reviews. Guess who? Ya, that's right, it's me. Haih.... embarassing "chin" lor. I didn't know whether to keep playing or close the window ar! I'm not even a student here! I'm using Janet's account to access the computer.

Where are you, sis?? I don't dare to play games in here for the moment..... haha.....

Hmm maybe I'll go read a book. Safer...

5 comments:

Nee nEe said...

my dear Amy~
i thk u're probably looked kind of stupid in the lib,aren't u?
haha~xD
oh well,hope every things goin fine thr~miss ya~^^
p/s:Pony girl is nw at taiwan.. yet,she doesn't hv a blog..argh..

Unknown said...

hey.yes im in taiwan.wish u were here guys..we're gonna hv loads of fun.shopping..study together..can switch beds sometimes..aduhmak.
my roommate is so whiny..the other two also beh nai her i think.cos they got the ==" face all the time..

Nee nEe said...

pony~~~~
i stil cnt get in touch wif u..==
a bit surprise to see ur comment here~haha!
anyway,rmb to leave me a comment in my blog too ya!
miss ya!!

Ing said...

amy amy amy amy!!! miss you so much!! sorry cant get to send u to fly to ur yi pian sky!! miss ya!!

Amy said...

HI! Oh my God! My house still no internet ar!

ARGH! Sien sien sien cannot update my blog!

Nee: Yup I look very stupid wahaha Edmund n Jason still got bully u?? haha

Pony: You poor dear! If yur roommate bully you TELL ME! I will bash her for you! AND I dunno your number in tw yet!

Ing: Ya lor~ Bad girl! Nvm la it was 4 am in the morning!