Friday, November 20, 2009

The Twillight Saga: New Moon

嗨嗨,今天考掉Statistics了。哇哈哈~ Woo~ 剩多一科就可以享受自由了!

今晚先休息,待明天开始学Management吧! 现在来挤出一个短短的post。

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

This post is for my New Moon fanatic friends. Has anyone seen it yet?

I remember when the Twillight movie came out. My fellow Kuchian female classmates were saying how good-looking Robert Pattinson is. "OMG,他很gentleman啊!"、"帅死~"、"去看,去看!你一定会迷上他的。"、"Oh, Edward..."。=.=

I haven't seen the first movie yet - I didn't even finish reading the first book properly - and I'm proud to say I'm one of those girls that haven't fallen under Robert Pattinson's spell yet. XD

My sister read all the twillight books from her friend and we've bought the 1st and 4th book so far. I read snippets from the final book eventhough I haven't read the second and third. I vaguely know how the story goes, hehe. So, I think watching New Moon should be okay. I won't be totally clueless.

I might watch New Moon. I might.... Then become a raving fan of Robert Pattinson. (O_o Oh, God forbid, please no.)

Anyway, here's the official trailer for New Moon:



Now, here's an exclusive banned trailer of New Moon! A must-watch! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahas~

nvr watch twilight be4 = =.

Unknown said...

Hm..i might be changing target afterall..god forbid,his body super hot,DAMN!how to stay loyal >.<
i havent watch TT taiwan 4,dec baru up..TSKKKK

Amy said...

to 1+: haha, i also still haven't watch.

to pony: yes yes change target, haha.

Jongie said...

yeah!!! i support jacob! wahahaha!!
i din watch twilight1 also...