Saturday, October 31, 2009

Clockwise and Anticlockwise?

Max told me to try this out just now, and it's pretty cool. =D

Go to one of these links, anyone one is fine (it's the same).
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html
http://www.alchemysite.com/blog/2007/10/are-you-right-or-left-brain-dominant.html

You'll see a lady rotating clockwise/anticlockwise. Apparently she can turn in both directions, it depends on which side of the brain you are using at different moments.

If she's turning in the clockwise direction, you're using your right brain; if she's turning in the anti-clockwise direction, you're using the left brain. Some people can see her turning both ways, but some people can only see her turning one way.

At first, I could only see her rotating clockwise. I read some of the information beside her... when I looked back, she was rotating the other way. O_o Imagine that!

Now whenever I look at her, she turns clockwise then anti-clockwise, then clockwise.... back and forth, back and forth. I can't control when she changes though, she just does. It's really interesting.

I tried controlling her to change (apparently Max can...... sien..... zzzzz...... haha). I thought about logical, analytical stuff like "What made her do that?"/ "How does our brain work?"/ read the passages --- then talked to my sister/watched some youtube stuff to switch on my other side. It sort of works, haha. She really switches.

Try it out yourself! Tell me how you went and your findings!

P/S: Gotta go study soon, want exams le. Will start in 2 hours - no, tonight - no, tomorrow. Argh! ... Still duo luo here playing with mind games, hehe. Blame Max.

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

it's still turning clockwise!!

Jongie said...

i see it turning both too!!!! but cnt control...

Amy said...

to jeanette: i dunno u lo...

to jong: yup! i can't control it too, haha

Unknown said...

i saw her changing = = ?

Could it be the java script thing ?
Pranksssss

Wen Lung said...

me also try before ahah
its the position it stands you can look at her toe tip to change side actually haha

Jenik Lau 劉政一 said...

wowo
好酷哦~我看到的是clockwise方向滴!
沒變呢。

Jeanette said...

政一!!!你跟我一样!!我没办法把她反方向转。。。

证明我们都是creative人物!只有右脑发达的 XD

Amy said...

to 1+:
haha, won't gua... If it is very 扫兴!

to WenLung:
o really? how does it work a?

to 政一:
哈哈,你只看到顺指针吗?很怪的玩意儿。