Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stupid, stupid Amy!

Another busy week has gone by. OMG, so tired... We dissected sheep's heart this week (yuck). AS you can see, I one WHOLE weeks no blog stuff liao~ Finally it's Saturday!

I've just remembered that, yesterday was YuLing's birthday!

*silence*

Uwahhhh!!! Argh!!!!! How can I forget?!?!?!?!?!

YuLing, I'm sorry! Sorry sorry sorry! I am the worst possible friend in the whole wide world! Go and change your tag liao~ T-T From 101 marks to 10 marks.

Happy belated birthday! Despite me forgetting, I hope you had a great day.

Please don't hate me! T-T

2 comments:

Yuling said...

Stupid Amy!!
stupid ar u!!
I wont hate u cause of u forgot my birthday k??
U are my best friend, now and forever.. ^^

Amy said...

haha thank you thank you T-T

actually very shuang, got chance say me stupid rite? hahahaha

no la, jkjk, sorry sorry >.< haha