Friday, May 1, 2009

Mid-semester Tests

Hello everyone!

@-@ A bit lazy to update my blog after the exams because I just want to lie down and do nothing.

OK, I have four subjects per semester. Let me tell you my results:

Biomolecules and Cells(worth 10% in 100%): 23/25
* 25 multiple choice questions. 35 minutes.
* Not bad right? Haha... Cause it's actually '生物', though some parts ARE deeper, and it's in English. T-T

Calculus 2(worth 10% out of 100%): 30/40
* 5 written questions. 45 minutes writing time.
* I didn't think that I would have to touch maths again after UEC... Worse, they didn't put me in Calculus I, but Calculus II - because I've done Advanced Mathematics in secondary school before!
* 晓君 told me that everything needs maths, so I'm training myself to like it. Hee-hee....

Chemistry for Biomedicine (5% out of 100%): 11/15
* 15 Multiple choice questions. 30 minutes.
* Done on internet, any time between Friday(Week 7) till Wednesday(Week 8). Only one try.
* Must finish and press "SUBMIT" in 30 minutes, or else you will get 0 marks.

* Most pek chek, this one. 5 percent nia!!! Who want to study seriously....
* The questions so hard.... 超出范围!! T-T
* Done on internet, so textbook and notes can be spreaded out in front of you (shhhh... ). ^-^

* I even 沦落 till go Google and Wikipedia the molecule. Haha.
* Unfair test. Many people did it with their friends in the library so 3 or 4 people were doing it together.

Some of my classmates in the course are so... so... hao lian! "Oh, I got full marks~"... "It was so easy right?"... "I only scored 24! That question was WRONG! I should have gotten 25!"... =.= Haih~ 是啦,你们就是很"kiang",好吗?

My confidence really low here, I always feel intimidated. It's like everyone around me are geniuses.

My breadth subject, Creative Writing - Ideas and Practice:
Don't have exams for this course (yay!).

I think I'm doing alright.....? What do you think? Leave comments! ^-^

4 comments:

Siew Phin said...

Wah,so li hai ah!...they always look down on we chinese people one...anyway as long as we know they are"opposite of genius"就好...you must be very free after the exam wan...my exam is coming in another two weeks time and i haven't learn!!How i wish today is the first of June and that all the exam is over!

Amy said...

haha thanks, but i didn't think they were very good as all the people around me say themselves so 'kiang'....

good luck on your exams! ^-^ jia you jia you~

Yuling said...

Amy,keep it up!!
you done very well!! ^^

Amy said...

thank you ^-^

hope so haha