Sunday, April 19, 2009

NOTICE

To my loyal readers (if there are any, that is =.= ... haha),

OMG! 10 days no post anything liao! Holiday time so lazy post stuff on my blog. Hehe...

Just a quick note to say I won't be posting anything till next Wednesday (29/4) because I'm going to have my Calculus and Chemistry Mid Term Examination. O_o aih....

I had the Easter Break -- a whole week! -- to study for it. But, haih~ you know me la, so 堕落 one. Everyday sleep, eat, relax, read... Now 开学了, no more excuse, need to study liao~ T-T

I had a nice Easter. Went to a BBQ function, and made some puffs during the holidays too! ^-^ I'll post it up after my exams. Till then, don't bother to check back too much~ XD

Ta-ta~

2 comments:

JiAYinG said...

haha~~亲爱的Amy,你居然骗我!!今天已经是30/4了,你还是没有写新的东西嘞~~呵呵~快快 update liao~~~

Amy said...

哈哈,惨!被你捉到!好啦好啦,我会尽快的!谢谢支持~