Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yesh!

Week 6 already! So fast!

There are 12 weeks in each semester. 12 weeks only, such a short time right~
Anyway, there is a week-long break between six weeks. Next week is holiday time! It's called Easter break, since it's Easter time.
This Friday is Good Friday - a public holiday. That means Thursday is the last day of school! Woo-hoo! Early start to holidays!

Today I had my "Biomolecules and Cells" mid-term exam during Biology Tutorial. We did the test in the Biology Computer Lab. 30 minutes. 25 multiple-choice questions. I scored 23/25. Don't know want happy or kek tiok... ^-^

I also had my Chemistry Practical today - which was terrible, by the way. I'm really bad at pracs, and today was a busy session - a tightly-packed schedule. We did titration [滴定] and buffer solutions [缓冲溶液]. Hardly had time to finish it.

The most important thing is, my 'burdens' for this week are finally over! Now all I have to do is attend classes on Wednesday and Thursday and I'm free! I practically floated to Melbourne Central today, haha...

Pity for those who have their Exam or Practical on Thursday. They'll have to study till that day or be cooped up in school that day when others go have fun. Practicals last 3 hours ler!

To celebrate my... umm... freedom??? I treated myself vanilla ice-cream with two crumbled oats biscuits after dinner. Yum!


This may look a bit ugly, but it's really good!
This is 'Bulla' ice-cream, it tastes better than Wall's or King's or Nestle ice-cream.
It's really creamy~ And it's 98% fat free~
Don't know real or not though, haha... says so on the lid.

Here's to the holidays!

No comments: