Friday, August 7, 2009

Fast Replay

Hello~ Sorry, long time no update. I've been preoccupied these weeks. My blog's gone into coma. Going to shock it back to life now, haha.

OK, here's a fast replay for the long, loooong duration that I didn't post anything in my blog:

... the Sunday before uni started:
Went out on an outing to Melbourne Zoo: I Sun、U Sun、Alvin、my sister、me and the Guest of Honour: Kiat. Had a great time: ate a Japanese lunch -- visited zoo -- then had dinner together at Sophia's. Pictures... a bit lazy to upload, still in my camera gok. =.= I'm pretty sure I Sun's and Kiat's blog will have posted them anyway.

... 开学:
Semester 2 commences! My subjects for this semester:
-Genes and Environment
This is 生物 lo~ Studying DNA and stuff. ^-^ No need explain too much la~
-Physics 2
There's Physics 1: Fundamentals and Physics 2: Life Sciences and Environment. They put me in Physics 2. Sheesh. Thought I had escaped physics for good.
-Experimental Design and Data Analysis
Studying how to design experiments, collect data, analyse data, probability, statistics.... that kind of thing.
- Managing People & Organisations
I was struggling to choose something from mangament/finance/accounting/economics/business.
I feel that I need to learn something useful for society in the future, other than my 理科 stuff.

... hate the weather here, especially the wind. So cold. Brrr~

... bought blueberries the other day:
And made blueberry puffs! Cooked the filling myself, but the pastry was ready-made de la, haha, store bought one. Really yummy. Will post pictures when I feel like it. =.= Paiseh, I so lazy right.....

... still hate the weather.

... Genes & Environment Practical two days ago:
You know, we did the bacteria culture on the agar, like in 一中. Wahaha~ And looked at bacteria under the microscope, see if they're Gram(+) or Gram(-).... they didn't let us do the 革兰氏染法 ourselves though. Pff...

... Dad came three days ago:
Haih.......

3 comments:

Yuling said...

the weather here in kuching is damn hot now.. i dont think u'll like it tho.. haha..

Amy said...

haha my mum told me it rained yesterday though
so u guys r much better off than me haha

Yuling said...

haha.. yup, monday night rain heavily.. so nice.. hehe.. ^^