Friday, March 13, 2009

Here comes the weekend~

Friday the 13th. wu-hu-hu-hu~ *ghosts wailing*

My last class today was Calculus. We finished up 'Limits' today and will be starting 'Complex Number' next week.

My class starts at 2.15pm till 3.15pm. But today, when my lecturer finished teaching this chapter, he say we very 'guai (^-^)' so he let us go at 2.57pm. Woo-hoo! Early start on weekend!

He told us to be 'extremely quiet' when leaving and 'don't tell anyone about this'. Haha.... my cute lecturer. But I'm telling you all so.... paiseh sir. wahaha~

I borrowed a lot of DVDs from the Rowden White Library. My Mum, Eric and Donna are coming to Australia tomorrow so Donna and Eric will have good movies to watch. I took Kung Fu Panda, Miss Congeality, Pirates of the Carribean and two animes movies, one of them by Hayao Miyazaki.

*In case you don't know who he is, he's the artist of Spirited Away [familiar ler~] and Howl's Moving Castle. *

Yay! It's the weekend!

SMALL NOTE (for those studying overseas):
Hey, do you guys know our Graduation Yearbook is out now? I just found out today. Pity I can't go collect it! T-T

No comments: