Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mosquito

Had Calculus Tutorial today.

In Calculus tutorials, we are divided into many tables and we solve mtahs problems together.

There are two girls and a boy in my table. They're all very nice and we get on quite well. The boy, Norris(not sure of the spelling), is from China. OMG! His maths so 'kiang'!! He calculates really, really fast. And when he's stuck, the tutor explain one sentence nia, he say "Got it!". 佩服佩服...

Today, I asked for his help with a problem and couldn't understand the concept. In the end, he asked if I can speak Mandarin and explained in Chinese [haha >.<"]. I'm getting waaaay beside the point. Already 离题 liao~

During solving my maths problem, my hand suddenly felt itchy. I raised my hand to see a mosquito on it. At first, I was so suprised baecause this is the first mosquito I've seen in Australia. It's cold here so you rarely see them. It's a dull brownish-black instead of the the sharp black colour we see in Malaysia.

I slapped it. squish~ It fell dead at once. Without any blood in it. Which means it hasn't sucked mine yet.

That got me thinking: the mosquitoes in Malaysia are smarter. They hide in dark places and come out in the evening and at night. It's hard to catch them. When you finally 'clap' them between your palms, They gush out a lot of blood, which means they've been feeding well.

Mosquitoes in Australia don't last long. Lousy technique~ haha

So, even though I don't miss them... Cheers, mosquitoes in Malaysia!

P/S: Went to the Lost and Found today. My pen-drive wasn't in the box! T-T And all the lovely pictures I've taken are in there too!! Argh!


1 comment:

Sunny side up said...

man!! I dont wanna be in that class..ahahah It stresses me out