Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life in Uni

Okay, apart from the great Rowden White Library, my life in university.....

NO SPECIFIC FRIENDS.
I haven't got any real friends yet. I made some friends in tutorials or programs because we are forced into different groups. But after those, we just say "Hi" when we see each other and keep walking our different ways. Most of them are from Trinity College, so they stick with their own group. There's one who doesn't acknowledge me since she's with her friend.

LONELY.
Walking alone on campus. When I see a group walking together, talking, laughing.... I think back on times in 一中. I always had Pony, Jiun, YuTing and FunJoo. In class, I was very friendly with 1+, SiewChin, HJ, SiewPhin, YitNee, ZhenZhen and Doreen as well. Or, I could always pop over to other classes to see my best mates YuLing, YanYing or SzeNee. I really miss them!
* No Chinese on this computer. Sien~ "一中" I use online translator translate "one" and "middle"~ haha

TIRED.
This campus ig BIIGGG! My feet hurt as I have to walk here and there for my classes.

WORRIED.
Maths Chemistry and Biology are, Thank God, quite easy beacause most were covered in Senior Three. At times like these, I'm glad to have studied at 独中. But I've forgotten a lot since I have not study for 4 months. My classmates look so grown up and smart. How can I compare to them?? Especially when I can't catch what the lecturers (some have foreign accents) said, I feel like I'm the only one in the whole class. =(

COLD.
Melbourne's weather is soooo cold ar! Even during summer, the temperature is around 19*C sometimes! Today's a rainy day so it's really cold too. And the wind! Even a stop sign got blown down ar!

HOMESICK.
I keep thinking about Mum and Eric at home. I call them when I can. Thankfully, Pony from Taiwan messages me sometimes and I talk with her on the phone too!

Can't wait to get back to Kuching....... For those studying in Malaysia (even in KL), lucky you!

2 comments:

Ing said...

NO SPECIFIC FRIENDS
Dear Amy, stay strong!

LONELY.
You didn't mention my name...hmp

TIRED.
Oh..thts great, u can keep fit walking in ur campus haha

WORRIED.
you always said u r worried too when exam but u always score the best. this time also same lah i believe..lol

COLD.
Appreciate the coldness cos it is freaking hot here! Anyway, take care amy

HOMESICK.
when will be the nx time u come back to kch? cny?? Miss ya!

Amy said...

Hey ing!

I laughed when i saw your comment!! Haha.... so funny. Haiya u, I in library now, cannot laugh too loudly ar!

And I no mention your name because... I so close to u meh?!?!wahaha jk lar~ Soli lor, then put the whole class's name in there meh haha

Thanks for leaving this comment, u brightened up my day! Miss you too!