Tuesday, March 17, 2009

wth......

At library again. After a night's sleep, I feel more relaxed and could tackle the questions better. I realized that I was too quick to think the questions were so hard.

Xin Ling helped me with some of the problems, and I saw that we have learned those before. So I calmed down and finished it. Now looking back, sheesh, why couldn't I do Question 18 and 20? We've learned that before!

I submitted my score: 18.5 out of 25. Not bad! Then, I did a very, very stupid thing! I clicked PREVIOUS and now I have to do the quiz all over again! Argh! And the questions are different! Damn la!

*half an hour later*

Finally! This set of questions harder. Really sien. 17.5 out of 25. Sheesh, don't care. Okay liao la! I want go home play with Eric and Donna liao~ They today go Victoria market - so good! - while I calculate Chemistry in this 死不冷 library! Pfff...

No comments: